Start your career in Digital Marketing and get trained by one of Atlanta’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies. Five Tool is looking for ambitious individuals to work with our experienced team of SEO’s, Content Creators, and Web Developers, to learn hands-on about content marketing and technical SEO.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, and an organized self-starter. You should possess knowledge of how marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Who we’re looking for
- Technology savvy
- Excellent writing skills & communication skills
- Independent work ethic
- Detail-oriented & very organized
- Strong drive to succeed – hustle mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outgoing, engaging, proactive
- A recent graduate of marketing, business, journalism, communication, information technology, or related field
What the SEO Apprenticeship is like
You’ll be given the opportunity to work on high-end dynamic websites and technology startups. Get provided the tools and skills to succeed in Internet Marketing and SEO. You will learn at an accelerated rate; no wasted time or effort, and acquire the most in-demand skills in the digital marketing industry. This is your opportunity to gain knowledge on how websites execute effective, sustainable SEO campaigns to acquire rankings and capitalize on under-explored industry niches. Your work will directly impact the success of new technology companies taking their product to market.
What we can offer you
- Freedom to try your ideas and share insights.
- The opportunity to work alongside professionals to gain perspective and guidance.
- A clear pathway to rapidly grow your skills, career, and earnings opportunity.
- The chance to work alongside some of the most entrepreneurial, high-growth technology companies.
- Amazing coffee!!! (the person who wrote this might have a skewed perspective on how much OTHER people value coffee).
Ready to take that next step?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/LI profile. Please use ‘SEO Apprentice’ in the subject line.Back to Blog